Friday, June 25, 2010

KPI 2010

It has already been half a year , i think i haven't even 60% of my new year resolution . Probably because i am always away on job and if not , for holidays. Perhaps it is human nature , lack of self dicipline to commit ourselves to do things we promised ourselves. This is because when go back home for vacation , you would want do NOTHING at all. Hehe , in my case it might be right.

I started to use the term of KPI ( Key Performance Indicator) when i heard Shelly used them. It is just same as target to archieve or short / long term goals. Kinda like a bench to mark your progress. Probably they use this term a lot in work. Sounds more proffesional i guess.

I have divided my KPI into 3 different categories.
  1. To do
  2. To eat
  3. To buy
Well , i am sure for the 2nd and 3rd lists , i would never complete them as i am sure i will keep adding things in. Hehe, maybe gadgets or gifts..and nasi lemak , stir fry crab ...The list seems to be longer and longer. Hehe

My "to do" list.
  • Taipei Trip
  • Improving skills in different types of jobs
  • More to date Shelly
  • Teaching Shelly to swim
  • Learn French
  • Learn Violin
  • Buy a house and etc....
Hopely i can mange to cross out 80% of things in my list. Then when it's 2011 , i give myself a pat on the back and say .. Al , you have done well last year.

No comments: