Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Short talks #7

History is the records of past events that had happened. Why do people records them ? It is just because that they can used it to teach the future generations of what to do or not to do, or even simply just that they want to remember what had happened years ago.


Everyone has their own history , some good memories , bad events... and all sorts of stuff. I stumble across a blog that triggers a lot of sweet memories but also reminded me of bad things that i had done. Yup , i have done some mistakes in my life. There was even a time that i don't even know what wrong with me.


I have no idea how to make up for the mistakes that i have done but just to work hard to proved that i am a changed person now and will never do it again. I want to live a life without NEW regrets... and believing in GOD to cleanse my soul.


I will work hard for my family , my other half and of course for you BIG GUY.


Then one day i can truly answer the person who said  "I HOPE I WILL STILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN" .


"Yes , You would see me there."

No comments: