Monday, March 22, 2010

CNY 2010

I went back my home town, Kuantan during CNY 2010. It was a good family gathering. This year family is a bit different as the number of family had increased from 5 persons to 5 and 2 x (1/2) persons. Well , the 2 x (1/2) persons isn't fetus growing inside me or my brothers.. Duh~ it is our other half. Since it isn't officially inducted into the Tan Family so we will put it in as 1/2 Tan family members.. more like a junior membership. Although it does sounded like my family is an Asian Mafia recruiting for people but its not. Haha


So with all the additional junior family members , my mom was very happy and excited. It has been a while since the family gathered. My brother bought some fireworks for the big CNY eve countdown, It was fun. I forget all about taking pictures of the fireworks.. too busy enjoying it. 




Mmm... mom's cooking


 2 weeks back in Malaysia isn't enough at all. I am looking to go back home again, hopefully soon. 

No comments: