Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home sweet home ?

23 Nov 2009

Been working in the office lately. It's been a while since i have those 8- 5 pm working life. Today after work i went to the supermarket alone.

While i was listening to my ipod ,cruising with trolley looking for things to buy, i saw fruits. It reminded me of home... my folks use to buy tons of them because they know i love eating it. I started buying all the things that reminded me of home or person close to me..

Before i know it the whole trolley was full...

List of things i bought.

1. Fruits
2. Chocolates
3. Drinks
4. Nuts
5. Cakes
6. Lots of stuff

I guess living by yourself away from your family does bother me a bit. Oh well , i guess work is work and we have to hope for the best to come. January and February will be good months to look forward to !! Wohoo !!

2 comments:

fs said...

Coming back during CNY?

Btw, more and larger pictures please. The one you posted too are too small le.

Big AL said...

Haha , you can click on it to enlarge it bro. Okay , i will post bigger photos