Sunday, March 22, 2009

A letter less is totally different

Finally got connected to the net, then recieved a msn message from a friend.

Friend : Hey , did you receive my money set ?

me : What money set ? You don't even have my address...

Friend : I sent you thru msn last friday leh... Talked to too many mei mei?

me : Nope , but didnt get your money set. Hmmm....

Friend : I got the whole set already. But i did sent you.

Then i suddenly realized that my friend was talking about monkey icons that he sent me last friday.

The only reply i can only give is

me : Hahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaahha.

Moral of the story ... Monkey =/= Money

5 comments:

ice cream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ice cream said...

hahahahhaa!!! LOL! I was thinking what the heck is 'money set'??!Your friend is a CHAMPION!!

Big AL said...

Hmm... who commented and removed it ... might be my friend ? I already helped to covered it a bit.
Yes ,My friend is the CHAMPION !!!!

Ice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ice said...

.......i will kill u!!!!ahahhhahaha