Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cool idea but disturbing for kids

Being new in town , i like to cruise around with no places to go in the city and get lost a little bit just to explore. When i was driving one day , there's this black 4wd came passing me. I was all fine and everything , until i know notice something different . I quickly chase him and used my cell phone to take a picture of it.


In australia , most of the things here are DIY . So most of the car would have a tow bar. A tow bar is where you can hook the extra cart behind.




This 4wd owner is a brilliant guy , he notice that sometimes if he do reverse and bump into someone's car it will a terrible damage , so he add a little cushioning to it.

In case you guys couldn't see it properly.... its a FREaKING doll's head

He pulled off a doll's head and sticked on the tow bar....... how cool is that..... It's like hey.......I killed some dolls and they are at the back of my car cool kinda thing...

Seriously , i would keep my child away from this guy.

No comments: