Monday, November 24, 2008

Preparation

I have been packing for a while.. thinking of what to do before i leave. Finally , i thought of something.. I should get my license converted into an international license. Might be cheaper to do it here than in Perth.

So i went to JPJ , took a Passport size photo and filled a JP-1 form with photocopy of my IC...

And of course RM 150 payment...

25 minutes later ...

TaDAA !!!

..........

-_-|||




One BIG ASS booklet.. i was expecting a cool international driving card. This one I can't even fit in my pocket.

Not quite i expected to be but it works...

Anyways , with this babe i can go cruising around all over the world.. Yeah !!!



All the countries that i can drive in (Left)

3 comments:

fs said...

eh, no need to have another driving test for that international license? just pay money?

Michelle Cheam said...

can drive me around perth with your soon to be new car jor~

Anonymous said...

Cool ....I also want to apply the international license.