Monday, September 15, 2008

Small talk, big laughter

It was a great weekend. I went out with a very good friend of mine to a nice restaurant for dinner and then later for movie. She used to be from Kuantan but later she moved to KL few years back. I only got to know her recently during a trip to Cameron.

So i was waiting in the car and there she came walking out of the hotel lobby.She looked so fine and gentle . She open my car door and with a perfect smile she just say hi... wow.. my heart was beating really fast ..hehe ( long time didn't go out on a date dy..or sort of).

So we went to the Crocodile rock. A bungalow like restaurant. The food there was great , but i enjoyed the company the most. Its nice to talk to a friend , and since we didn't know each other until recently. We had a lot of catching to do. I always wonder .. where were her all these years. We have a lot of friends in common and yet we don't know each other. Life is strange isn't it ?

Who is her ? Well to me , she is a lot of things... she is cool , funny , energetic , lots of free will .. kinda like a supergirl. Yeah,thats what i call her .. supergirl.

Here's a picture of her

Not exactly her but ...it is supergirl

I was looking forward to have a stroll with her along the beach looking at the sunsets but something turn up. It was all my fault , kinda my cousins... Hey Cousin !! YOU OWE ME ONE !! Haha ..anyways , it turns out to be a great weekend , thanks to you .. SUPER GIRL . Good job.


No comments: